Salary: £7.83 per hour, 1.5 hours per day
At E-ACT Blackley Academy, we already have many of the ingredients that make up an ‘Outstanding’ school: a positive, enthusiastic staff committed to achieving the best for all pupils; a caring and creative atmosphere; a bright, cheerful, well-resourced environment and happy, motivated, well behaved children.
What we don’t have is you! You could be that key ingredient that helps us get to ‘outstanding’ and beyond. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Lunchtime Organiser to join our team and supervise pupils during the midday break.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that pupils wash and dry their hands before eating
- Ensuring orderly conduct, queuing and controlled dispersal of pupils in/from the dining room
- Providing social training for pupils, for example table manners and the correct use of cutlery
- Clearing up spillage on tables and the floor of the dining room
- Assisting younger pupils in cutting up food
- Ensuring that crockery, beakers, cutlery and trays are taken to the returns area
- Ensuring that pupils do not misbehave
- Preventing pupils from taking any action that might result in injury to themselves or other pupils
- Ensuring that pupils make proper use of toilets and cloakrooms
- Ensuring that pupils do not leave the school grounds without the permission of the Headteacher and/or the approval or knowledge of their parents
- Informing the Headteacher immediately if a pupil leaves or is withdrawn from the school premises without approval
Application packs are available via the links below. If you are interested in this position, please email your completed application to: NorthernHREnquiries@E-ACT.org.uk
Closing date: Monday 20th November at 1pm
Shortlisting will take place Monday afternoon with a view to inviting candidates to interview on Friday 24th November.
The academy and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.